Anna Regina Regalado is an associate at Quisumbing Torres. She is newly admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020. She worked as a Research Assistant at the UP Institute of International Legal Studies. She graduated from the UP College of Law in 2019.
Anna works with the Dispute Resolution, Employment, Tax, and Corporate & Commercial/M&A Practice Groups. She has handled matters relating to general dispute resolution, commercial litigation, commercial agreements, employment compensation and benefits, tax controversy and litigation, and corporate counselling and governance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- U.P. Portia Sorority - Member
- Philippines (2020)
- University of the Philippines, College of Law (Juris Doctor) (2019)
- Ateneo de Manila University (BS Management, Minor in Literature (English) - Honorable Mention) (2015)
- Audencia Nantes École de Management (Exchange Student Program, Major in Marketing for Product Managers) (2013)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.