Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Maximilian handled the following matters:
Represented one of the biggest social network providers in a litigation against one of the most famous Austrian data protection activists.
Represented one of Russia’s most well known steel companies against the supplier of complex technical equipment in mediation proceedings carried out in Russia and Austria.
Advised one of the largest Austrian supermarket chains in a dispute that arose from the purchase of a fully automatic logistics center designed for the handling of tens of millions of goods each day.
Advised several health care providers on set up of online medical practices.
Represented Italian supplier of highly complex construction machines against one of the biggest Austrian construction companies claiming that said machines had numerous technical defects.
- Next Generation Partner for Commercial Litigation, Legal 500, 2019
- Austria (2014)
- University of Vienna (Dr. iur.) (2012)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2006)
- Author, "Rechtsrahmen für Online-Ordinationen," Recht der Medizin, January 2019
- Co-editor (with Lukas Feiler), Innovation und international Rechtspraxis – Festschrift zum 50. Geburtstag von Wolfgang Zankl, 2019
- Author, "Disclosure in Austrian Civil Proceedings," Schönherr Roadmap, 2018
- Author, "Further Cuts in the Reimbursement of Medicinal Products," European Pharma Law Review, January 2017
- Author, “Enforcement of Foreign Judgments," The International Comparative Legal Guide, 2017