Goli Rahimi is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Chicago Office and a member of the firm’s Employment & Compensation Practice Group. Her practice focuses on domestic and international management-side litigation and transactional matters. She also provides advice and counsel to employers on matters involving employment discrimination and unlawful termination, breaches of restrictive covenants, and wage and hour compliance.
Goli focuses her practice on global and domestic employment matters.
- Rising Star, Illinois Super Lawyers, 2019-2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- The Chicago Committee
- The Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas~United States (2019)
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado~United States (2019)
- Illinois~United States (2014)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois~United States
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois~United States
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana~United States (2019)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana~United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude and Order of the Coif) (2014)
- University of Michigan (B.A. Playwriting (with High Distinction)) (2009)
- Co-author, "NLRB Union Election Proposal Addresses 3 Limited Issues," Law360, 4 September 2019
- Co-author, "Illinois Becomes Latest To Ban Salary History Inquiries," The Employer Report, 19 August 2019
- Co-author, "Is Illinois The New California For Employers?" The Employer Report, 17 July 2019
- Co-author, “Illinois Supreme Court Opens Floodgates for Biometric Lawsuits: Will the Business Community Lobby for Change?” Ogletree Deakins Insights, February 2019
- Presenter, “Blowing the Whistle on Retaliation Claims,” Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, October 2015
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.