Goli Rahimi is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Chicago Office and a member of the firm’s Employment & Compensation Practice Group. Her practice focuses on domestic management-side litigation and domestic and international transactional matters, including employment due diligence for mergers and acquisitions and advice and counsel on international employment matters. She also provides domestic advice and counsel to employers on matters involving employment discrimination and unlawful termination, breaches of restrictive covenants, and wage and hour compliance.
Goli focuses her practice on global and domestic employment matters.
- Rising Star, Illinois Super Lawyers, 2019-2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- The Chicago Committee
- The Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas~United States (2019)
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado~United States (2019)
- Illinois~United States (2014)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois~United States
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois~United States
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana~United States (2019)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana~United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude and Order of the Coif) (2014)
- University of Michigan (B.A. Playwriting (with High Distinction)) (2009)
- Co-author, "'This Case Does Not Belong In Federal Court' — Southwest Secures Dismissal of Illinois Biometric Lawsuit," The Employer Report, 26 May 2020
- Author, "Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission Issues Emergency Amendments Clarifying the New Rule," The Employer Report, 16 April 2020
- Author, "COVID-19 Exposure or Diagnosis May Make Some Employees Automatically Eligible for Illinois Workers’ Compensation Benefits," The Employer Report, 14 April 2020
- Co-author, "NLRB Union Election Proposal Addresses 3 Limited Issues," Law360, 4 September 2019
- Co-author, "Illinois Becomes Latest To Ban Salary History Inquiries," The Employer Report, 19 August 2019
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.