Goli counsels clients on domestic and international employment matters, including due diligence and cross-border advice for domestic and global transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, reorganizations and post-acquisition integration. She also advises clients on matters involving discrimination, restrictive covenants, cost-cutting measures, and wage and hour compliance.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Ecolab Inc. on its acquisition of Purolite, a provider of high-end ion exchange resins for separation and purification solutions.
- Advised NielsenIQ on its acquisition of Label Insight, a trusted source of product attribute data and the largest product metadata platform globally.
- Advised Chr. Hansen Holding A/S on its acquisition of UAS Laboratories LLC, a B2B company specializing in clinically-documented probiotics.
- Advised Infor on its USD 2.7 billion sale of its enterprise asset management division to Hexagon AB.
- Advised Dun & Bradstreet on its acquisition of Eyeota, a leading global data onboarding and audience intelligence company.
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Pathfinder Program, 2021
- Rising Star, Illinois Super Lawyers, 2019-2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Chicago Committee
- The Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas~United States
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado~United States
- Illinois~United States (2014)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois~United States
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois~United States
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana~United States
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana~United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D.,, magna cum laude and Order of the Coif) (2014)
- University of Michigan (B.A. Playwriting, (with High Distinction)) (2009)
- Co-author, This Valentine’s Day Embrace 5 Strategies to Show Employees Some Love in a Competitive Talent Market, The Employer Report, 14 February 2022
- Co-author, Illinois Employers: Ten Top Developments for 2022, The Employer Report, 12 January 2022
- Co-author, Chicago And Cook County Employers: Ring In The New Year With New COVID Requirements For Patrons And Employees, The Employer Report, 3 January 2022
- Co-author, “Don’t Get Spooked By the New Restrictions on Restrictive Covenants in Illinois,” The Employer Report, 25 October 2021
- Co-author, "Employers Should Expect New DOJ Anti-Discrimination Moves," Law 360, 8 March 2021
- Co-author, "'This Case Does Not Belong In Federal Court' — Southwest Secures Dismissal of Illinois Biometric Lawsuit," The Employer Report, 26 May 2020