Anne Quenedey is a registered foreign lawyer in Hong Kong and a registered lawyer in Paris based in Baker McKenzie's Hong Kong office.
Before joining Baker McKenzie, Anne Quenedey worked for several law firms as a partner. In Décideurs 2017 Tax panels, Anne is ranked Leader in multinational corporate groups, Excellent in LBOs and Excellent in M&A transaction.
Anne Quenedey advises large domestic and international groups in defining their tax and legal strategies, as well as their M&A and restructuring operations. She gained particular experience in the conduct of the operations of the European groups in China and Asia and in the development of the Chinese investors in France and Europe.
Anne works for listed companies and middle size companies which have significant or strategic activities in China and Asia and for state owned or private owned Chinese enterprises. She also advises family-owned groups on corporate and patrimonial aspects. Focusing on tax, Anne worked closely with the OECD on issues relating to transfer pricing of intangibles.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIFC) - Elected Board Member, Beijing
- French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIFC) - Co-responsible, M&A Club, Shanghai
- International Commission of MEDEF - Member
- International Fiscal Association (IFA) - Member
- Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux (IACF) - Member
- Registered Foreign Lawyer~Hong Kong (2018)
- Paris~France (2002)
- Versailles~France (1995)