Anne Quenedey is a registered foreign lawyer in Hong Kong and a registered lawyer in Paris based in Baker McKenzie's Hong Kong office. She has been a tax partner and practitioner across international law firms for almost 20 years, and has extensive experience in international taxation and international project management.
Anne advises large domestic and international groups in defining their tax and legal strategies and M&A and restructuring operations. She gained particular experience in the operational conducts of European groups in China and Asia, and in the development of Chinese investors in France and Europe.
Anne works for listed and middle-sized companies with significant or strategic activities in the region, and for state-owned or private-owned Chinese enterprises. She also advises family-owned groups on corporate and patrimonial aspects. Focusing on tax, Anne worked closely with the OECD on issues relating to transfer pricing of intangibles.
She is recommended in LEGAL 500 EMEA 2021, France chapter.
Anne is part of the French Desk in the Hong Kong office.
Representative Legal Matters
Anne has worked on numerous international projects for corporate and high-net-worth individuals, including:
- advising on complex international situations for corporate groups, across Hong-Kong, China, Singapore, United-Kingdom, France and Switzerland
- advising high net worth individuals on complex cross-border situations between China, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Thailand, France, Switzerland, and Germany
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Women Forum - Member
- French Chamber of Commerce in China - Elected Board Member, February 2017/February 2021
- French Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong - Member
- Registered Foreign Lawyer~Hong Kong (2018)
- Paris~France (2002)
- Versailles~France (1995)
Anne is in charge of the HK section (since 2019) and the China section (since 2020) of the French-language journal Fiscalite Internationale (Editions JFA) (International tax)