Cathy Qi is a member of the North America Corporate & Securities Practice Group.
Cathy focuses her practice on a variety of transactional matters, with particular emphasis on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, corporate financing and general corporate law matters. She has acted for clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, life sciences, biotech, pharma, renewable energy and financial services.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- China National Bar Association
- Ontario~Canada (2014)
- China (2002)
- New York~United States (2012)
- University of Chicago Law School (2011)
- Northwest University of Politics & Law (Master of Law) (2006)
- Northwest University of Politics & Law (LLB) (2002)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.