Patricia Schöffmann is a junior associate in the Dispute Resolution Practice Group at Baker McKenzie's Vienna office. Prior to joining the Firm, she gained valuable experience working for an internationally renowned commercial law firm, the Austrian Embassy Moscow and the Department of Commercial and Business Law at the University of Vienna School of Law.
Patricia focuses her practice on international arbitration and litigation, advising high-profile clients on disputes before arbitral tribunals and state courts. Moreover, Patricia assists clients with regard to compliance matters as well as the conduct of internal investigations.
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M.) (2020)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2019)
- University of Vienna (Mag. phil.) (2013)
- University of Vienna (Bachelor of Arts) (2012)
- Linguistics University of Nizhny Novgorod (2010)
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.