Darrell Prescott is a member of Baker McKenzie's Global Antitrust Practice Group and the North America Litigation Practice Group.
Darrell qualified as a partner in the Firm’s New York office in 2005. He came to Baker McKenzie from a well-known New York-based law firm, where he served as co-chair of the global antitrust practice.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represents two global electronics manufacturing companies in Sherman Act § 1 and state law claims related to sales of capacitors.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in a class action suit, currently pending on petition for certiorari in the US Supreme Court.
- Represented a manufacturing company in class action suits alleging restraint in the aftermarket for vehicle filters.
- Defended Sherman Act no. 1 claim on global freight forwarding.
- Recommended, NY antitrust practice, GCR, 2013
- Listed in Euromoney’s 2016 Guide to the World’s Leading Antitrust and Competition Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Antitrust Section
- American Bar Association, International Law Section - Former Division Chair, Publications Chair, Programs Chair and Council Member
- New York City Bar Association, Antitrust and Trade Regulation Committee - Member
- U.S. Supreme Court~United States (1993)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit~United States (1985)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (1976)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York~United States (1976)
- New York~United States (1976)
- Harvard Law School (J.D.) (1975)
- Harvard University (A.B. magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa) (1971)
Co-editor and Contributor, "Joint Ventures in the International Arena," Section of International Law of the American Bar Association, Second Edition, 2010