Neha Prakash is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Banking & Finance Practice Group in Stockholm. She works with banking and finance as well as financial regulation.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2018, she was an associate at a Swedish law firm in Stockholm.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Neha was part of the financial regulatory team at another law firm that advised in connection to the following deals:
- NDX Intressenter AB in connection with its public cash offer for Nordax Group AB (publ.).
- Nordic Capital Fund VIII in its acquisition together with existing management of MFEX Mutual Funds Exchange AB.
- NNB Intressenter AB in connection with its public cash offer for Nordnet AB (publ.).
- University of Stockholm (LLM Master of Laws) (2016)
- University of Stockholm (BSc Business and Economics) (2014)