Amanda Praestholm is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Dallas office and is a member of the Firm's North American Litigation Practice Group.
Amanda focuses her practice on securities litigation and general commercial litigation, including consumer class actions, antitrust, securities fraud, regulatory compliance, and breach of contract.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Legal Advocates for Children and Youth
- Texas~United States (2017)
- Vanderbilt University (JD)
- University of Arkansas (BA Political Science & English summa cum laude)