Oliver is an associate in the Baker McKenzie Dispute Resolution team based in London.
Oliver’s practice covers a broad spectrum of contentious and advisory work, advising clients in areas including commercial litigation, compliance and investigations, fraud and white collar crime, and international arbitration. He has acted on investor-state disputes under ICSID, UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules, as well as under the ICC Arbitration Rules.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing a former managing director of multi-national in the defence sector in connection with an investigation by the Serious Fraud Office into allegations of overseas bribery of foreign public officials and misfeasance in a public office.
- Representing three former directors of a UK bank in connection with an investigation by the Prudential Regulation Authority into regulatory reporting errors.
- Advising a German-based global supplier to the printing and packaging industry in relation to a debt claim against the administrators of a former trade debtor.
- Acting for a major UK-based national newspaper in connection with a construction dispute with a former contractor concerning latent settlement defects and pre-action advice on commencing litigation in the Technology and Construction Court, Queen’s Bench Division.
- Acting for a Chilean metals trader in arbitral proceedings under the LCIA Rules.
- Law Society of England and Wales - Member
- BPP Law School, London (Legal Practice Course) (2017)
- BPP Law School, London (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2016)
- University of Durham (B.A.) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.