Chloe is an associate in the London Banking & Finance practice group.
Chloe has experience in cross-border restructurings, recognitions, enforcements, and liquidations, representing a range of clients including sponsors, debtors and creditors.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the joint administrators of Paperchase Products Limited (in administration) on a pre-packaged sale of certain parts of its business.
- Advised Global Ports on the refinancing of its USD 250 million New York law governed notes issued by its wholly owned Turkish subsidiary, including in relation to a proposed Part 26 Scheme of Arrangement.
- Advised GLAS (in various capacities as trustee and administrative agent) on the restructuring of PizzaExpress, implemented via a Part 26A Restructuring Plan.
- Advised Vía Célere on a debut issue of EUR 300 million 5.25% senior secured high yield green bond due 2026 by Vía Célere Desarrollos Inmobiliarios, S.A.
- Advised a syndicate of eight initial purchasers on the USD 1.15 billion high yield bond issuance by the VTR, a subsidiary of Liberty Latin America and leading provider of video, broadband internet, fixed-line and mobile telephony services in Chile.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Women's Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation - Member
- Turnaround Management Association - Member
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2021)
- BPP Law School, London Holborn ( Legal Practice Course and Master of Laws, with distinction) (2019)
- University of Law, Guildford (Postgraduate Diploma in Law, with distinction) (2018)
- University of Bristol (B.A. History) (2017)