Sylvia Polydor is an associate in the Firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, she was a law clerk in the litigation and arbitration practice of a leading Swiss law firm.
Sylvia advises international and domestic clients mainly in the areas of intellectual property, competition and commercial law, and general corporate law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association Romande de Propriété Intellectuelle (AROPI) - Member
- Zurich Bar Association - Member
- Switzerland (2016)
- University of St. Gallen (Master Law and Economics) (2014)
- Stockholm School of Economics (Exchange Student) (2012)
- Luigi Bocconi University (Exchange Student) (2010)