Maria Celia Poblador is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Lia's practice focuses on general dispute resolution, litigation, and arbitration. She is experienced in handling international and domestic arbitration disputes involving specialized commercial transactions, IT systems, and public utilities. She has advised clients and managed disputes in the areas of constitutional law, commercial law, energy law and regulation, intellectual property law, and criminal law, and has further represented clients in Philippine Senate inquiries conducted in aid of legislation covering national interest issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- UP Women Lawyers' Circle
- Philippines (2015)
- Columbia Law School (LLM) (2018)
- University of the Philippines (JD) (2014)
- University of British Columbia (BA Major in Economics with Minor in Sociology) (2008)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.