Maria Celia Poblador is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
She is currently the Deputy Secretary-General for Operations and an accredited arbitrator of the Philippine International Center for Conflict Resolution, as well as a member of the Philippine Institute of Arbitrators. Lia is also a Professorial Lecturer at the University of the Philippines College of Law, teaching Administrative Law and Legal History.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- UP Women Lawyers' Circle
- Philippines (2015)
- Columbia Law School (LLM) (2018)
- University of the Philippines (JD) (2014)
- University of British Columbia (BA Major in Economics with Minor in Sociology) (2008)