Gabriella is a senior associate in the corporate team and is based in the Sydney office of Baker McKenzie.
Gabriella has assisted in advising clients in a range of areas including public and private corporate and commercial transactions, corporate governance, and government and regulatory matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising an ASX-listed clothing retailer on the sale of one of its leading brands to a private equity firm.
- Advising an ASX-listed leading Australian media and outdoor advertising company on various transactions including the sale and purchase of shares and assets.
- Advising a NYSE listed global pharmaceutical company on its acquisition of an Australian ASX-listed biotechnology company by scheme of arrangement.
- Advising clients on various regulatory matters including government tenders.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- New South Wales (2010)
- University of Sydney (Master of Business Law MBL) (2016)
- University of Sydney (LLB Honours) (2010)
- University of Sydney (BEc Social Sciences) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.