Mery Pimentel is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Intellectual Property Practice Group in Dallas. Ms. Pimentel’s practice covers all aspects of trademark and brand protection, including trademark clearance, registration, maintenance and enforcement, as well as anti-counterfeiting.
Ms. Pimentel advises clients on all aspects of domestic and global trademark portfolio and brand management, including the selection and clearance of marks, trademark registration and prosecution, cancellation and opposition proceedings, anti-counterfeiting and enforcement strategies, and acquisition and transfer of intellectual property.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Trademark Association (INTA) - Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition, Member
- New York~United States (2015)
- New Jersey~United States (2014)
- Texas~United States (2016)
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D.) (2014)
- Manhattan College (B.A. Government and Urban Affairs magna cum laude) (2010)