Malgorzata Pietrzak-Paciorek is the managing partner of the Firm’s Warsaw office and heads the Global Real Estate Practice Group as well as the Construction practice. She focuses her practice on civil, commercial and administrative law.
Ms. Pietrzak-Paciorek focuses her practice on real estate transactions and construction processes. She specifically advises on real property acquisition and disposal, the establishment of special purpose companies, and investment scheme structures. Ms. Pietrzak-Paciorek represents clients in court and administrative proceedings concerning construction process, supervises due diligence for investors and banks, and provides legal opinions to banks concerning security established on real property. She also represents developers, construction companies and international corporate clients in negotiating leases and fit-out contracts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a developer on the sale of an office building in Wroclaw to a real estate investment fund.
- Advised an investor in connection with the acquisition of an office complex in Warsaw.
- Advised a French multinational company on drafting a construction contract for a production hall building.
- Advised on the acquisition, reprivatization claims, construction, leasing and sale to investors of a multifunctional complex in Warsaw.
- Advised a developer on real estate matters concerning the realization and sale of a hotel/apartment complex in the center of Warsaw.
- Advised and negotiated lease agreements with tenants in logistic centers in various locations in Poland.
- Advised on the acquisition of a retail complex in Katowice.
- Advised on the redevelopment of a commercial complex in Wrocław.
- Leading Individual in Real Estate and Construction, Legal 500 EMEA 2016
- Recommended for Real estate in Poland, Chambers Europe 2016
- Recommended for Real estate & Construction in Poland, Legal Media Group's Expert Guides 2016
- Best in Real Estate in Europe, Euromoney's Women in Business Law Awards 2011
- Recommended for Real Estate & Construction in Poland, Best Lawyers in Poland 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Advocates - Member
- Polish Confederation Lewiatan - Arbitrator, Court of Arbitration
- Polish Arbitration Association - Member
- Poland (1986)
- University of Warsaw (LL.M.) (1980)
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa