Representative Legal Matters
Offshore Wind Projects
- PKN ORLEN S.A. – providing comprehensive legal services to the largest Polish oil & gas company in connection with building the first Polish offshore wind farm with a planned capacity of 1.2 GW, which will be constructed in the Polish Baltic Sea, and representing PKN ORLEN in negotiating JVA with Northland Power Inc.
- IBERDROLA S.A. – advising in the complex process of JVA negotiations, signing and closing with SeaWind (an offshore wind developer active in Poland).
- PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A. – assisting in legal due diligence and the potential transaction of an offshore wind farm project in the Polish Baltic Sea.
- VATTENFALL AB – providing comprehensive legal assistance with regard to the potential development of an offshore wind business in Poland.
- SYNTHOS S.A. – assisting one of the largest European chemical companies in the potential development and acquisition of offshore wind projects in the Polish Baltic Sea.
- INFRACAPITAL – comprehensive legal services in connection with the planned acquisition of a 166 MW wind farm project (consisting of 2 sites) developed by Uriel Renovables S.A. in Poland.
- IBERDROLA S.A. – legal services in connection with the acquisition of three new onshore wind farms in Poland with a total capacity of 163 MW from CEE Equity Partners.
- WIND POWER INVEST A/S (Vestas Group) in the acquisition of an onshore wind farm portfolio of more than 200 MW.
- VESTAS Deutschland GmbH – legal services in connection with the sale of an onshore wind project in north-eastern Poland.
- EUROPEAN ENERGY A/S – providing legal services in connection with the acquisition and further development of several onshore wind farm projects with a total capacity exceeding 150 MW, including advice on a turbine supply contract and a full service contract.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Warsaw Legal Advisor Association
- Poland (2015)
- Warsaw University (LL.M.) (2010)
- University of Cambridge (English & European Law Diploma) (2010)
Co-author, "Offshore Investments in Polish Maritime Areas," CEE Legal Matters Issue 5.2, February 2018