Kristal Petrovich is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s North American Financial Regulation and Enforcement Practice, which provides our clients with a full range of regulatory advice and enforcement counseling.
Kristal has represented broker-dealers, investment advisers, public companies, and individuals in regulatory investigations and proceedings brought by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). She also assists clients by conducting internal investigations and providing counsel on regulatory examinations and compliance issues. Kristal has also represented clients in the areas of complex civil litigation and white collar crime. In addition to her investigation and litigation work, Kristal maintains an active pro bono practice.
- Recipient, CALI Awards for Legal Writing; Introduction to Advocacy; and Remedies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association - Member
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois - Member
- Illinois~United States
- University of Illinois College of Law (JD, magna cum laude) (2015)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (BS Psychology) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.