Beatriz Pessôa de Araújo is a partner based in Baker McKenzie's London office and has more than 30 years of experience leading on and advising clients on business critical transactions and matters. Following service, on a full-time basis, of a four-year term on the Global Board of Baker & McKenzie, her practice has focused on corporate governance best practices, including board advisory, director duties, stakeholder governance and subsidiary governance, for both UK companies as well as global groups. She has supported the World Economic Forum as an expert on governance projects and has written various articles on corporate governance topics. She won "Best in Corporate Governance" in 2018 at the Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards Legal 500.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1987)
- Cambridge University (Master of Arts) (1986)
- University of Madrid (1985)
- City University of London (L.S.F.) (1983)
- Cambridge University (B.A.) (1982)
- INSEAD Business School (Certification in Corporate Governance (IDP-C))