Representative Legal Matters
- Assisting companies in various industries in union consultations, concerning mergers and acquisitions and outsourcing transactions.
- Assisting companies in various industries in reductions in force and closing of plants transactions.
- Assisting companies in various industries in setting up, managing and closing agents’ networks and throughout relevant litigation.
- Assisting companies in various industries in launching or amending incentive plans.
- Assisting companies in negotiations with key managers or board members — at the start or upon termination of the relationship — and in cases of breach of loyalty duties.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Milan Bar Association
- International Industrial Relations Association
- Italian Employment Lawyers Association
- Italian Human Resources Society
- National Employment Law Research Center
- Italy Supreme Court (2006)
- Italy (1990)
- University of Pavia (J.D. cum laude) (1990)
- University of Oregon (Visiting Student) (1988)
Uberto Percivalle participated, since the beginning, to the cooperation between Baker McKenzie and the Federation of European Employers (which activity included seminars and online presentations of Italian employment law).
He has contributed to seminars organized by The Training Institute for the Management of the Tertiary Business Field (CFMT Centro di Formazione Management del Terziario).
He has also contributed to the drafting and updating of the “Global Equity Helpdesk” by Lawincontext, to Sweet & Maxwell (London) “Transfer of Undertakings” Encyclopedia, he co-authored: “Worldwide Guide to Termination”, “Worldwide Guide To Trade Unions and Works Councils”, “Agency and Distributorship in Europe”, all texts published by Baker McKenzie in co-operation with other publishers.