Uberto Percivalle is a partner in the Firm’s Milan office, where he has practiced since 1990. He focuses on employment law, and is the coordinator of the Italian Employment Law Practice.
Mr. Percivalle has a wide range of experience in the fields of major transactions and employment law, and has assisted clients in matters involving mergers and acquisitions, transfers of undertaking, outsourcing, working with directors and executives, restructuring and reorganizations, union matters, employee compensation and benefits as well as international executive mobility. He also has extensive experience in commercial agency issues. Mr. Percivalle’s clients include domestic and foreign based multinational organizations engaged in such diverse business fields as: metal and automotive, consumer products, fashion, medical products and devices, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, financial industry, IT, consulting services, chemicals, logistics.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisting companies in various industries in union consultations, concerning mergers and acquisitions and outsourcing transactions.
- Assisting companies in various industries in reductions in force and closing of plants transactions.
- Assisting companies in various industries in setting up, managing and closing agents’ networks and throughout relevant litigation.
- Assisting companies in various industries in launching or amending incentive plans.
- Assisting companies in negotiations with key managers or board members — at the start or upon termination of the relationship — and in cases of breach of loyalty duties.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Milan Bar Association
- International Industrial Relations Association
- Italian Employment Lawyers Association
- Italian Human Resources Society
- National Employment Law Research Center
- Italy Supreme Court (2006)
- Italy (1990)
- University of Pavia (J.D. cum laude) (1990)
- University of Oregon (Visiting Student) (1988)
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.