Jannefer Pelayo is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She has three years of experience in handling local litigation and arbitration matters.
Jannefer’s practice focuses on general dispute resolution, arbitration, local litigation, and contract review. She currently assists in trademark brand management, and trademark enforcement and prosecution matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- The Women of Aleitheia - Member
- Integrated Seafarers of the Philippines - Co-host, radio program "Gabay sa Pamilyang Marino"
- Philippines (2014)
- Ateneo Law School (J.D.) (2013)
- De La Salle University (Bachelor of Arts Political Science) (2009)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.