Verónica Peláez Rafet is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Employment & Compensation Practice Group in Bogota since 2010. She previously worked for boutique employment law firms. Currently, she also teaches a lecture in the Specialization of Employment Law at the Pontifica Universidad Javeriana.
Veronica focuses her practice on general employment advise and labor matters, social security issues, employment audits and due diligence, disciplinary proceedings, payroll matters, hiring and terminations, reward management and training for employees. She provides support and legal advice for collective bargaining, specially in the pharmaceutical sector.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colegio de Abogados Javerianos
- Colegio de Abogados del Trabajo
- Colombia (2009)
- University of Edinburgh (MS Human Resource Management) (2016)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Specialization Social Security Law) (2014)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Specialization Labor Law) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie S.A.S., is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein