Nick focuses his practice on executive compensation and benefit plans, including qualified retirement plans, non-qualified deferred compensation plans, employee stock purchase plans, and other executive compensation arrangements.
He has experience advising on compensation and benefits issues that arise in mergers and acquisitions. He also advises on the corporate, tax, and securities law issues surrounding the design, implementation, and administration of equity and non-equity based compensation programs.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois~United States (2019)
- Wisconsin~United States (2018)
- University of Southern California Law School (JD) (2018)
- Loyola University Chicago (BBA) (2015)