Ramon Pasma is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie's Real Estate Practice in Amsterdam. Ramon concentrates on the private law aspects of commercial real estate transactions and public procurement law. He has a particular focus on offices, logistics centers, residential portfolios and hotels.
Ramon's practice focuses on transformation and/or redevelopment transactions, turnkey development transactions, acquisitions and sales, sale and lease-back and commercial leases. He also has extensive experience with a variety of building contracts, both traditional and integrated, such as design-and-build, EPC and PPP.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Ramon handled - amongst others - the following matters:
- Advised Dutch real estate development companies in relation to the redevelopment and the sale of several real estate projects in the Netherlands.
- Advised Dutch real estate development companies in relation to the legal structure of heat and cold installations and drafting of the heat and cold supply and connection agreements.
- Advised one of the bidding consortia on the project Expansion of the Sluis Eefde. The project involved the design-build-finance-and-maintain (DBFM) of a second lock chamber located at Eefde, the Netherlands.
- Advised a Dutch Municipality on the execution of innovative public procurement proceedings (competitive dialogue) to enter into a PPP contract specifically aimed at cooperation, partnership and innovation regarding public lighting and the outsourcing of the operation and management of real estate of the municipality.
- Advised on several D&B, EPC and PPP contracts on behalf of contractors/consortia as well as local governments, private companies and real estate development companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Amsterdam Bar Association (Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten) - Member
- Netherlands Society for Construction Law (Vereniging voor Bouwrecht) - Member
- Netherlands Society for Construction Law for Lawyers (Vereniging voor Bouwrecht advocaten) - Member
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2006)
- The Netherlands Institute for Construction Law (Instituut voor ouwrecht) (Post Graduate Course Construction Law) (2009)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.