Neonette Pascual, CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT is a senior associate in Quisumbing Torres' Intellectual Property Practice Group and Technology, Media & Telecommunications Industry Group.
She has 14 years of experience handling matters involving contracts, incorporation, compliance, litigation, and corporate housekeeping, four (4) years of which as inhouse counsel for one of the world’s leading and largest contact center companies. She also has 11 years of experience in handling matters on data privacy legislation of multiple jurisdictions, including the EU, US, Canada, and Southeast Asian countries.
Neonette's practice focuses on data privacy, general IP advisory, IP litigation, trademark and patent enforcement and maintenance. She assists in licensing and IP commercialization transactions, including franchising arrangements. She also handles IT advisory, information security, anti-piracy, and anti-counterfeiting matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- Intellectual Property Association of the Philippines (IPAP)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals – Member, Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E), Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- International Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California~United States (2014)
- Philippines (2006)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (J.D. Second Honors) (2005)
- Ateneo de Manila University (A.B. Philosophy) (2001)