Neonette Pascual, CIPP/E is a senior associate in Quisumbing Torres' Intellectual Property Practice Group and Information Technology & Communications Industry Group. She has 11 years of experience handling matters involving contracts, incorporation, compliance, litigation, and corporate housekeeping. She also has nine years of experience in handling matters on data privacy legislation of multiple jurisdictions, including the EU, US, Canada, and Southeast Asian countries.
Neonette's practice focuses on data privacy, general IP advisory, IP litigation, trademark and patent enforcement and maintenance. She assists in licensing and IP commercialization transactions, including franchising arrangements. She also handles IT advisory, information security, anti-piracy, and anti-counterfeiting matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- State Bar of California
- International Association of Privacy Professionals - Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
- International Bar Association
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association
- California~United States (2014)
- Philippines (2006)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (J.D. Second Honors) (2005)
- Ateneo de Manila University (A.B. Philosophy) (2001)