Muriel Pasche is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Zurich office and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group. She graduated from the University of Bern in 2006 and joined the Firm as a trainee in 2007. After her bar admission in Switzerland, she worked with the Firm from 2009 to 2015, taking a leave of absence in 2011 to earn her LLM in Corporate Governance & Practice from Stanford Law School. She has worked in the New York office of a major US law firm, and before rejoining the Firm in 2017, acted as legal counsel for a global private aviation company.
Muriel Pasche advises multinational and local clients on a broad range of corporate transactions, particularly domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and corporate reorganizations, as well as on capital markets transactions. She also routinely advises clients on general corporate and commercial law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised on several major domestic and cross-border reorganizations including the global separation and spin-off of a large business unit of a listed entity.
- Acted for a global pharmaceutical company in a cross-border sale including the pre-closing carve-out and reorganization of the respective business unit.
- Represented a global financial services company in its project for the global outsourcing of facilities management services through an auction process.
- Advised a major food company on its supply chain restructuring and relocation of its European headquarters to Switzerland.
- Advised a US corporation on its public takeover in Switzerland and on the procedure of delisting the target company from SIX Swiss Exchange AG.
- Zurich~Switzerland (2009)
- Stanford Law School (LLM) (2011)
- University of Berne (Master's degree Law) (2006)
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.