Steve represents public and private clients in a wide range of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, investments, international restructurings, spin-offs and general corporate and governance matters. He has experience in cross-border and multi-jurisdictional mergers, stock and asset acquisitions and redomestication transactions. He has acted for clients in a wide range of industries including oil and gas, life sciences, technology, auto, manufacturing, food and beverage, media and broadcasting and financial services.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a NYSE-listed global health care company in a multi-jurisdictional business divestiture transaction.
- Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of a HVAC equipment manufacturer.
- Represented a NASDAQ-listed global ATM operator in multiple transactions including its acquisition of a leading global ATM services provider.
- Represented a NYSE-listed multinational conglomerate regarding a multi-jurisdictional spin-off of its automotive business.
- Represented a NYSE-listed American fast food company in its global restructuring of its business divisions.
- Represented a LSE-listed company in its acquisition of an industrial valve manufacturer in the US.
- Represented a NYSE-listed company in its sale of its bowling products business to a private equity buyer.
- Represented an Australian-based global engineering and construction company in its acquisition of a US-based LNG engineering and consulting company.
- Represented a NYSE-listed company in its redomestication from Delaware to the UK.
- Represented a NYSE-listed company in its redomestication from Bermuda to Ireland.
- Texas~United States (2014)
- New York~United States (2009)
- Columbia University School of Law (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar) (2008)
- Seoul National University (magna cum laude) (2002)