Léa Parisot practices in the Tax Group of Baker McKenzie in Paris. Her practice focuses on corporate taxation and international tax.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Léa worked as an associate in the M&A Tax Department of PwC Société d'Avocats in Paris (2018-2021) and did several internships in tax departments of various law firms such as Gide Loyrette Nouel.
Representative Legal Matters
Before joining Baker McKenzie, Léa advised on the following:
- L Catterton on the disposal of Groupe ba&sh
- Metabolic Explorer (METEX) on its acquisition of Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Europe (AANE)
- EQT on its acquisition of Cerba HealthCare
- Vivendi in its partial sale of Universal Music Group
- L’Oréal in its acquisition of Perfums branch of the group Clarins (Mugler and Azzaro)
- Sofina Capital in the acquisition of a minority stake in Nuxe (cosmetics)
- Paris~France (2022)
- University of Lyon (Master and Post-Graduate degree in Tax Law and Financial engineering) (2015)
- University of Lyon ( Diploma in English Law) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie A.A.R.P.I. is a member of Baker and McKenzie International.