Amit routinely advises leading companies, private equity sponsors, and their portfolio companies, lenders and other financial institutions in connection with a variety of secured lending and other corporate finance transactions, including acquisition financings, high yield bond issuances, bridge facilities and syndicated credit facilities. He additionally advises domestic and international issuers, as well as underwriters, in a variety of SEC-registered and private securities offerings. Amit also regularly advised on securities regulatory and corporate governance matters, including advising companies on a wide range of governance and disclosure issues, including compliance with the Securities Act, Securities Exchange Act and the listing standards of NYSE and Nasdaq.
Prior to joining the Firm, Amit spent several months at a leading international investment bank advising on public disclosure and reporting obligations in connection with legislative developments, the implementation of capital and liquidity requirements and financial market reforms in the United States and Europe.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Amit handled the following matters:
- Represented a global food manufacturing company in USD 575 million equity offering and USD 2.5 billion notes offering.
- Represented the underwriters in connection with a leading investment bank USD 2.6 billion secondary offering common stock and concurrent inaugural public offering of debt.
- Represented an international bank in USD 1.5 billion CRD IV Additional Tier 1 Offering.
- Represented the underwriters in a full-service financial institution USD 1.2 billion subordinated notes offering and exchange offer.
- Represented the initial purchasers in a rental-car parent company USD 1 billion notes offering.
- Represented an international gaming company in its USD 300 million and EUR 500 million debt offering and EUR 95 million revolving credit facility.
- Represented a leading investment firm in connection with periodic filings under Schedule 13D and Section 16 of the Exchange Act of 1934.
- Represented a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company in the financing for the acquisition of a speciality biopharmaceutical company.
- Represented a series of multinational investment banks in connection with the financing of a foreign semiconductor manufacturer for the acquisition of a national semiconductor manufacturer.
- Represented a global multinational investment bank in connection with a USD 7.5 billion revolving credit facility for a multinational healthcare company.
- New York~United States (2019)
- South Africa (2011)
- Harvard Law School (LLM) (2014)
- University of Pretoria (LLB) (2007)