Emmalee is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Restructuring & Insolvency Team in Sydney specializing in restructuring and insolvency matters.
Emmalee has extensive practical insolvency experience in a Big Four accounting capacity. She specializes in matters relating to director's obligations, personal liability exposure, creditor's rights and the Personal Property Securities Act across a range of appointment types, including liquidations, voluntary administrations, receiverships and member's voluntary liquidations.
Emmalee also has experience in advising on a range of M&A transactions, including share and asset sale transactions, due diligence, compliance and ASX and NSX IPO listing processes.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand - Provisional Member
- Women's Insolvency Network Australia - Member
- Turnaround Management Association - Member
- New South Wales~Australia
- Australian National University (Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice) (2017)
- University of South Australia (Bachelor of Laws Commerce) (2016)
Firm Committee Memberships
Participant in the Baker McKenzie AMICUS program
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.