Alberto is a general associate in the Corporate Markets practice group in Sydney.
Alberto advises clients on a wide range of US law transactional matters. In particular, Alberto focuses on ADRs programs, high yield debt, private placements, entitlement offers, NASDAQ listings and SEC filings by Australian companies.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Alberto handled the following matters:
- Represented WIND Telecomunicazioni S.p.A. on the issue of EUR 7.3 billion high yield senior secured notes.
- Represented Pay Topco S.A. on the issue of EUR 500 million high yield senior PIK toggle notes.
- Represented Barclays plc on the issue of GBP 550 million of high yield notes by Shop Direct.
- Represented the Republic of Gabon on the issue of USD 500 million sovereign bonds.
- Represented the joint bookrunners on the issue of USD 12.5 billion sovereign bonds by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Represented Intesa Sanpaolo Bank on the issue of bonds under its MTN programme.
- Represented Jefferies on the issue of NOK 498,663,816 ordinary shares by Nordic Nano.
- Represented Guggenheim Securities, LLC on the issue of EUR 18 million ordinary shares by Oryzon Genomics.
- Represented Guggenheim Securities, LLC on the issue of EUR 22.5 million ordinary shares by Gensight Biologics.
- Represented Guggenheim Securities, LLC on the issue of EUR 15 million ordinary shares by Onxeo S.A.
- New York~United States (2014)
- Cornell Law School (JD) (2016)
- Catholic University of Milan (JD) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.