Christiaan Oudemans is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie Amsterdam's International Tax Practice Group and is a member of its Latin America Desk. He advises multinational companies and investment funds operating in various industries on international corporate tax matters. Christiaan has extensive experience in cross-border tax matters in Germany and the United States.
Christiaan advises multinational enterprises on international tax planning and group restructurings. His experience includes advising both multinational companies and investment funds, particularly in the real estate industry, as well as in cross-border tax planning, design of investment structures, mergers and acquisitions, joint venture structuring, APA/ATR-advice and acquisition financing matters. Christiaan has advised on numerous cross-border acquisitions and financing, cross-border intercompany reorganizations, joint venture restructurings, permanent establishment studies and rationalization operations.
- Amsterdam Tax Law~Netherlands (2013)
- New York University (LLM International Taxation) (2010)
- University of Amsterdam (LLM Tax Law) (2008)
- University of Amsterdam (MSc Fiscal Economics) (2008)
- University of Amsterdam (BSc Fiscal Economics) (2007)