Pierre-Marie Ouchet is a member of the Real Estate Group of Baker McKenzie in Paris. He is experienced in real estate investment and financing.
Mr. Ouchet regularly advises French and foreign investors and financial institutions on real estate investments and financing, including sale and acquisition of real estate companies, structuring and creation of real estate funds and joint-ventures, and real estate financing operations. Before joining the Firm, he worked for the real estate group of Clifford Chance. He also worked for the finance group of Gide Loyrette Nouel. He joined the Firm in 2010.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised investors on the establishment of a real estate fund.
- Advised Middle East investors on the sale of a portfolio of real estate companies.
- Advised a bank on the financing of a real estate asset located in Paris.
- Advised a real estate fund on the restructuring of its pan-European financing.
- Advised various investors on the financing of an OPCI.
- Advised banks and investors on the financing of the development of real estate projects.
- Paris~France (2004)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (DEA Contracts & Property Law) (2002)
- University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas) (2001)
- Court of Appeal of Paris (Judicial Assistant (2001/2002))
Baker & McKenzie A.A.R.P.I. is a member of Baker and McKenzie International.