Paul O'Quinn is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Miami, Florida. He focuses on tax planning and tax controversy. Prior to joining the Firm, Paul clerked for the Honorable David Gustafson at the United States Tax Court.
Paul advises clients on various aspects of tax law, including international tax planning for individuals and multinational corporations, and tax dispute resolution.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation
- Florida Bar, Tax Section
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2018)
- Florida~United States (2015)
- University of Florida (LLM) (2017)
- University of Florida (JD) (2015)
- University of Central Florida (BS) (2009)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.