Wojciech Opalski has been a member of the Firm's Dispute Resolution Practice Group since 2011. He has been a member of the Warsaw Chamber of Legal Counsels since 2002. In addition to his practice, Mr. Opalski has been a member of supervisory boards of state-owned companies. In 2009, Mr. Opalski was appointed an arbitrator of the Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Natural Gas Industry.
Mr. Opalski's experience includes numerous aspects of complex commercial litigation. In particular, he provides legal representation to clients in the construction industry. He is also well-versed in arbitration. Mr. Opalski has recently become extensively involved in credit fraud claims proceedings.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a number of developers in several disputes resulting from improper performance of development agreements.
- Represents a leading international strategic consulting company in a court dispute with the Polish Post.
- Advised a large Polish transshipment company in relation to potential dispute with a major sea port authority.
- Acted for the client in connection with a third party's claim for declaration of an agreement for disposal of sportswear ineffective (actio pauliana) towards this party.
- Advises Centralny Dom Maklerski Pekao SA in connection with the dispute resulting from stock brokerage agreement.
- Poland (2002)
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa