Lola Oni is a senior associate in the London Banking & Finance team. Lola specialises in acquisition finance and secured and unsecured lending. She advises leading financial institutions, private equity investors and corporate institutions on national and cross-border transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the lenders on the multi-platform refinancing of LSE-listed Ocean Outdoor Limited, including bilateral facilities issued under the Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme as well as a syndicated RCF.
- Advised CataCap, a Danish private equity firm, on the GBP 100,000,000 working capital borrowing base facility used to finance its acquisition of AerFin Limited.
- Advised mandated lead arrangers on EUR 120,000,000 financing of acquisition of an Austrian biopharmaceutical group.
- Advised super senior lenders on EUR 70,000,000 financing the acquisition of a software company.
- Advised Robert Bosch Starter Motors Generators Holding GmbH on the financing of its acquisition by Zhengzhou Coal Mining Machinery (Group) Co., Ltd and China Renaissance Capital Investment Inc.
- Advised Commerzbank AG, ING Bank, Landesbank Baden-Württemberg and UniCredit Bank AG on the IPO debt financing of Springer Nature AG & Co. KGaA (formerly Springer Nature GmbH).
- Advised Morgan Stanley Bank International Limited, UniCredit Bank AG, Barclays Bank PLC and HSBC Bank plc on the financing of the acquisition of the Coveris Rigid Group by Lindsey Goldberg.
- Advised lender syndicate on the EUR 240,000,000 financing of the acquisition of PlusServer GmbH by BC Partners.
- Advised EQT on the refinancing of the existing facilities in place for the SAG Group prior to their exit.
- Advised lender syndicate on financing the USD 3,000,000,000 acquisition of the Syngenta group by ChemChina.
* Including matters handled at previous firm
- England & Wales (Solicitor) (2014)
- University of Bath (BSc (Hons) International Management and Modern Languages (German))
- College of Law (Post Graduate Diploma in Law)
- College of Law (Legal Practice Course)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.