Remi Omidiji is an associate in the Employment & Compensation Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's Washington, DC Office. She counsels management and human resources on a wide array of human resources issues and employment decisions and advises on cross-border employment law advice across the entire spectrum of employment issues facing multinational employers. During law school, Remi was a summer associate at Baker McKenzie. She competed in the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition where her team was awarded Regional Best Brief and finished as National Finalists and served as Chief Executive Projects Editor of the Washington University Journal of Law & Policy.
Remi focuses her practice on domestic and global employment matters. She partners with clients, providing them with tailored employment-related counseling and guides them through delicate and complex issues. She advises on hiring, discipline and termination decisions and employment policy creation and implementation. She also advises on the employment aspects of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, reorganizations and post-acquisition integration.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- District of Columbia~United States (2022)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2019)
- Illinois~United States (2018)
- Washington University School of Law (JD, cum laude) (2018)
- Cornell University (BS Industrial and Labor Relations) (2015)
- Co-author, Illinois Employers: Ten Top Developments for 2022, The Employer Report, 12 January 2022
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.