Leanne Olden is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie's Melbourne office. Before joining the Firm in 2015, Leanne was a solicitor in the construction law team at a mid-tier Australian law firm.
Leanne represents clients in the construction and engineering sector in litigation, arbitration, mediation and other ADR processes. She also has experience in a wide range of transactional matters, and has drafted and negotiated contract documents for principals, contractors and other stakeholders in relation to commercial and residential developments.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Institute of Victoria - Member
- National Association of Women in Construction - Member
- Building Dispute Practitioners' Society - Member
- Society of Construction Law Australia - Member
- Victoria~Australia (2012)
- Monash University (B.A.) (2011)
- Monash University (LL.B. Hons) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.