Lola Ojeniyi is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice Group in Houston. Lola began her career with the Firm as a summer associate in 2018. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie Lola served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Nancy Rosenstengel of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
Lola advises clients on domestic and international disputes. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, international arbitration, and internal investigations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association - Member
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- State Bar of Missouri - Member
- Texas~United States (2020)
- Missouri~United States (2020)
- Washington University School of Law (JD cum laude) (2020)
- Texas A&M University (BS) (2012)
- Co-author, “Texas governor lifts COVID-19 mask requirements and business occupancy limits,” Baker McKenzie Client Alert, 2 March 2021
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.