Dr. Oliver Ofosu-Ayeh
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern
Dr. Oliver Ofosu-Ayeh is an associate in the Baker Mckenzie office in Dusseldorf. He joined Baker McKenzie’s Dispute Resolution Practice Group in 2021. During his legal clerkship, Oliver worked at the Federal Office of Justice, at the Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf and at a renowned international law firm in Dusseldorf. Prior to this, he worked as a research assistant for different law firms in Dusseldorf.
Oliver advises domestic and international clients on all aspects of litigation. He also advises on all aspects of white collar crime law and defends clients before German courts. In addition to that, he has experience in conducting internal investigations and in designing and implanting compliance programs in the area of white collar crime.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a German car manufacturer in complex mass litigation case
- Advised an international Audit firm in a Tax fraud matter
- Defended a managing director in a beer cartel case
- Advised a Swiss company regarding a carve-out
- Advised a pharmaceutical company on an internal investigation matter
- Germany (2021)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamm (Second State Exam) (2021)
- University of Cologne (Dr. iur) (2019)
- Ruhr-University Bochum (First State Exam) (2016)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.