Nicholas O’Brien is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s New York office and a member of the Tax Practice Group. He focuses on tax controversy.
Nicholas focuses his practice on federal tax controversy and litigation. He represents clients throughout all phases of federal tax disputes, including IRS audits, administrative appeals, and litigation before the United States Tax Court. His experience includes controversies involving transfer pricing and research credit issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Taxation Section
- New York City Bar Association
- New York~United States (2019)
- New York University School of Law (J.D.) (2019)
- University of Delaware (B.A.) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.