Jennifer O’Brien is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Wealth Management practice group. She has five years of experience advising private clients on US and international tax and estate planning matters.
Ms. O’Brien focuses her practice on wealth management, international tax, estate and trust planning, voluntary disclosures, and the relinquishment of US citizenship and US green card status. She also has experience advising non-US financial institutions on US tax and regulatory issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Tax Section
- New York~United States (2008)
- Maryland~United States (2006)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. Taxation) (2006)
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law (J.D.) (2005)
- University of Maryland (B.S. Psychology) (2001)
- Washington, DC
Baker & McKenzie Geneva and Baker & McKenzie Zurich are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.