Carolina is a member of the Firm's Global Tax Practice Group in Miami.
Carolina focuses her practice on multinational tax planning and internal corporate restructuring. She also advises clients on the tax implications of the preservation, management and transfer of wealth.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association - Tax Section
- Florida Bar Association - Business Law Section
- Florida~United States (2017)
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M. Taxation, received Dean Ernest M. Haddad Award) (2018)
- St. Thomas University (J.D., valedictorian, summa cum laude, received Certificate in Taxation) (2017)
- St. Thomas University (B.A. English, magna cum laude)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.