Francisco Nualart is an associate in the Santiago Real Estate and Mining and Infrastructure Practice Groups. He joined Baker McKenzie in June 2011. Francisco has experience in commercial and inheritance matters, and regularly advises foreign and local companies on property planning, construction, developments. He has been recognized by Chambers and Partners in 2016 and 2017 as an Associate-to-Watch in Real Estate . On 2014, Francisco spoke at the Chilean Construction Chamber on law reforms relating with the construction quality standards.
Francisco focuses his practice on real estate and mining, working on real estate transactions and matters involving tenancy law. He advises shopping malls and supermarkets, and handles the negotiation of contract agreements. Francisco has substantial experience in mining projects, particularly with contracts for acquisition, sale and exploitation of mining assets. He is also involved in due diligence, negotiations and agreements of real estate and mining projects, as well as other commercial transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a US multinational in the sale of five coastal properties for the construction of a port facility for the export of wood in Ilque/Huelmo, Chile.
- Acted for an international congregation in the purchase of nine real estate properties in different Chilean cities amounting to USD 3 million.
- Acted for a Chilean company in the sale of two agricultural properties valued at USD 15 million located in Curacautín, Chile. This involved the study of legal records dating from 1916 and amendments to real estate registrar records.
- Advised an American multinational conglomerate on the lease of its offices in the Titanium building in Santiago, Chile.
- Associate to Watch, Chambers & Partners Latin America Guide, 2016 - 2017
- Leading Lawyer, Leading Lawyers 2014
- Chile (2012)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LLM) (2016)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica (Diploma Real Estate) (2013)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica (LLB) (2011)