Hester Norman is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate Group based in London. She joined Baker McKenzie as a trainee in March 2018, and has completed seats in Banking & Finance, Corporate and IP Tech.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on a USD 1 billion joint venture in relation to the development and operation of hyperscale data centres in Europe.
- Advising on a legal entity rationalisation following the successful implementation of a consumer healthcare joint venture between two global pharmaceutical companies.
- Advising on the US domestic merger of two holding companies and the subsequent restructuring of the group structure.
- Advising on the separation of a UK company’s commodities and financial services businesses.
- Advising on the restoration of a company, specializing in all-inclusive holidays.
- Advising various clients on large-scale holding company and entity rationalisation restructuring projects.
- Advising various clients on the clean up and strike off of English group companies, and a range of other English company law matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales
- England & Wales (2020)
- BPP Law School, London Holborn (Legal Practice Course , Distinction) (2018)
- University of Law, Guildford (Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction) (2016)
- Durham University (Geography (BSc), First Class Honours) (2015)