Alexia is an associate in the Global Equity Services and Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Practice Groups in Chicago. She advises multinational companies on national and international equity plans, executive compensation plans, and employee benefit plans.
Alexia represents multinational companies in the design and implementation of the international and domestic components of equity compensation programs for their employees. She also advises companies regarding the implementation and compliant administration of benefit plans, including qualified retirement plans, health and welfare plans, and executive compensation arrangements.
- National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 for Illinois, 2020 and 2021
- Illinois~United States (2019)
- Georgia~United States (2018)
- Missouri~United States (2015)
- Washington University School of Law (JD) (2015)
- Spelman College (BA magna cum laude) (2012)
- Moderator, "Retaining Diverse Talent," American Bar Association Section of Labor and Employment Law, Employee Benefits Committee, 2021 Virtual Midwinter Meeting, 4 February 2021
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.