Jamie Nix is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Corporate and Securities Practice Group in Dallas.
Jamie advises on various corporate, securities and transactional matters. She frequently represents public companies in securities law compliance and corporate governance issues She also advises issuers in public offerings and private placements of debt and equity. In addition, Jamie represents buyers and sellers in a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactions, such as public and private acquisitions, divestitures, mergers and other strategic alliances.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a public utility company in its offering of USD 800 million in senior secured notes.
- Represented a public telecommunications company in its USD 75 million sale to a strategic buyer.
- Represented a public IT services company in its issuer tender offer.
- Represented a public company in securing a USD 37 million credit facility, including the registration of shares underlying warrants issued in connection therewith.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Texas~United States (2017)
- University of Texas School of Law (JD with Honors)
- Oklahoma State University (BS in International Business summa cum laude)
- Oklahoma State University (BA in Spanish summa cum laude)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.