Jamie Nix is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Corporate and Securities Practice Group in Dallas.
Jamie advises on various corporate, securities and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance matters and securities law compliance. She represents buyers and sellers in a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactions, such as public and private acquisitions, divestitures, mergers and other strategic alliances. In addition, Jamie also represents issuers in public offerings and private placements of debt and equity.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Texas~United States (2017)
- University of Texas School of Law (JD with Honors)
- Oklahoma State University (BS in International Business summa cum laude)
- Oklahoma State University (BA in Spanish summa cum laude)