Jamie Nix is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Corporate and Securities Practice Group in Dallas.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a public utility company in its offering of USD 800 million in senior secured notes.
- Represented a public telecommunications company in its USD 75 million sale to a strategic buyer.
- Represented a public IT services company in its issuer tender offer.
- Represented a public company in securing a USD 37 million credit facility, including the registration of shares underlying warrants issued in connection therewith.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Texas~United States (2017)
- University of Texas School of Law (JD, with Honors)
- Oklahoma State University (BS in International Business, summa cum laude)
- Oklahoma State University (BA in Spanish, summa cum laude)
Co-author, "Public Company Virtual Annual Meetings: The 2020 Watershed and Path Forward," The Business Lawyer, Vol 76, Summer 2021