Michelle Ng is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Palo Alto office, where she advises multinational corporations on domestic and international tax planning.
Michelle's practice focuses on domestic and international tax planning, including intellectual property migration, subpart F planning, foreign tax credit planning, tax-efficient cash repatriation strategies, and post-acquisition integration and implementation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California - Section on Business Law
- State Bar of California - Tax Law Section
- California (2014)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D. cum laude) (2014)
- The University of Hong Kong (M.S. Economics) (2011)
- University of California at Los Angeles (Bachelor of Arts Economics) (2010)