Michelle Ng is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Palo Alto office, where she advises multinational corporations on domestic and international tax planning.
She is currently at the Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow office in Singapore.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California - Section on Business Law
- State Bar of California - Tax Law Section
- California (2014)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D. cum laude) (2014)
- The University of Hong Kong (M.S. Economics) (2011)
- University of California at Los Angeles (Bachelor of Arts Economics) (2010)
- Presenter, 2020 US Tax Conference, TEI and Tax Academy of Singapore, Singapore, November 2020
- Presenter, "US Tax Reform" and "Intellectual Property Holding Structures," Baker McKenzie 35th Annual Asia Pacific Tax Conference, Macau, 19-20 September 2019
- Presenter, "US Tax Reform: Two Years In," Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow, Singapore, 17 September 2019
- Presenter, "Tax Reform Planning: GILTI/FDII," TEI 2019 Region 9 & 10 Tax Conference, Newport Beach, 6-8 May 2019
- Presenter, "Still Working on IP Onshoring: Refreshed Review of Relevant Risk Factors," TEI Software Day, Redwood Shores, 30 April 2019
- Presenter, "Base Erosion Anti-Abuse Tax" and "GILTI, FDII, and FTC Planning," TEI Portland International Tax Update, Portland, 21 February 2019