Michelle Ng is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Palo Alto office, where she advises multinational corporations on domestic and international tax planning.
She is currently on secondment at the Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow office in Singapore.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California - Section on Business Law
- State Bar of California - Tax Law Section
- California (2014)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D. cum laude) (2014)
- The University of Hong Kong (M.S. Economics) (2011)
- University of California at Los Angeles (Bachelor of Arts Economics) (2010)
- Presenter, "US Tax Reform" and "Intellectual Property Holding Structures," Baker McKenzie 35th Annual Asia Pacific Tax Conference, Macau, 19-20 September 2019
- Presenter, "US Tax Reform: Two Years In," Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow, Singapore, 17 September 2019
- Presenter, "Tax Reform Planning: GILTI/FDII," TEI 2019 Region 9 & 10 Tax Conference, Newport Beach, 6-8 May 2019
- Presenter, "Still Working on IP Onshoring: Refreshed Review of Relevant Risk Factors," TEI Software Day, Redwood Shores, 30 April 2019
- Presenter, "Base Erosion Anti-Abuse Tax" and "GILTI, FDII, and FTC Planning," TEI Portland International Tax Update, Portland, 21 February 2019