Alexander O. Ner
Alexander Ner is an associate in Quisumbing Torres’ Tax Practice Group. He has handled tax advisory work involving various corporate transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, corporate restructuring and other special projects. He has also worked on tax litigation cases involving claims for refunds and assessments and has advised clients on matters involving customs and international trade.
Alexander's work experience includes general tax advisory services for domestic and international companies. He has represented clients in a number of tax assessments and claims for refund before the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), various local government units, and the Court of Tax Appeals. He assists clients in handling tax and customs audits by the BIR and the Bureau of Customs.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Philippines (2010)
- Ateneo de Manila University (JD) (2009)
- University of Asia & the Pacific (Professional certificate in Industrial Economics) (2004)
- University of Asia & the Pacific (BA Humanities) (2004)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.