Representative Legal Matters
- Representing real estate developers and credit and corporate institutions in loan agreements secured with specific guarantees.
- Representing national and international companies in commercial proceedings involving debt collection through international agreements.
- Representing state-owned companies.
- Representing national and foreign banking and finance institutions.
- Representing several national and international companies in insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Advising national and international companies on matters involving product defects.
- Representing credit institutions and brokerage firms in suits filed against them.
- Representing private capital firms in corporate agreement, financing and loan agreements and other cases involving violation of fiduciary provisions.
- Representing national and foreign parties in conventional proceedings under trust or in commercial agreements.
- Advising on agreement interpretation in several matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Corporate Attorneys (ANADE)
- Mexican Bar Association
- Colegio de Jurisprudencia
- Federal Institute for Bankruptcy Specialists
- American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico A.P.
- US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- International Chamber of Commerce of Mexico in Monterrey City - President, Arbitration Committee
- International Chamber of Commerce of Mexico in Mexico City - Counsel member
- Mexico Arbitration Center (CAM) - Ex-counselor
- Employer's Confederation of the Mexican Republic (COPARMEX)
- Mexico (1980)
- Universidad de Salamanca Spain (Post Graduate Diploma Law) (2001)
- Carlos III University (Diploma European Union Law) (1994)
- University Regiomontana (LLM) (1983)
- University Regiomontana (LLB) (1980)
Co-author, "Developments in Mexican Arbitration Law," The Baker & McKenzie International Arbitration Yearbook, 2008, 2009 and 2010
Co-author, of the chapter "Insolvency and an overview of the New Bankruptcy Law," Doing Business in Mexico, Juris Publishing, 2001
Co-author, "Electronic Documents: The Rules so that they have Probative Value," IDC Tax Counsel